Technifire provides the full range of Fire Appliance repair, servicing and maintenance and is currently contracted by DFES to repair and maintain elements of the DFES fleet. The company also provides these services to its mining and resources clients through it’s qualified welders, fabricators, automotive electricians and mechanics. Key services include:
- Aluminium fabrication and repair.
- Fire system installation, maintenance and repair.
- Installation and maintenance of risk mitigation systems.
- Small motor mechanical repair and servicing.
- Electrical component fabrication, installation and repair.
Technifire understands the pressures placed on fire fighting appliances and maintains a spare parts pool that meets the demands of common vehicles. Consequently the company can repair appliances quickly and return them into the field, with minimum turn around times and to ensure they remain operationally ready.
Technifire can fabricate aluminium components and has a proven supply chain to source component parts in order to get you back at the fire face in short order.